An illuminating 2-day Seerah Retreat’ with a Seerah specialist, Shaykh Faid Muhammad Sa’id from London!
Every detail about Prophet Muhammad is of great importance for us to affirm our faith and our commitment to Islam, Allah and His Messenger. Understanding the events of Prophet Muhammad’s life will also bring clarity to our understanding of the Holy Quran.
We cannot begin to love Prophet Muhammad if we do not know about him, his sacrifices, struggles, trials, tribulations, achievements and joys. In fact, learning the Seerah will also benefit us in coping and conducting our own lives, and through the Seerah, we can be hopeful when we are faced with various trials and tribulations.
The Seerah Retreat is also about knowing the status of our beloved Prophet Muhammad in deep and loving detail. We know from Prophetic traditions (hadith) that our faith is not complete till we love Allah’s Messenger (s) more than our “father, children and all mankind”.
// “Say: If ye do love Allah, follow me [i.e. Muhammad]: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins: For Allah is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.”
– Holy Quran: 3:31
// “You have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the praise of Allah.
– Holy Quran: 33:21
The Seerah Retreat conducted over 21-22 May 2016 (Sat & Sun) will answer the following questions:
<< Saturday, 21 May 2016 , 10am – 3pm >>
“The Exalted Status of Prophet Muhammad? in the Sight of Allah”
– Who is the Prophet Muhammad ??
– Why is he called the Beloved of Allah?
– What is his role and why was he chosen?
– Has Allah honoured him? If so, how?
– Can we honour him and in what ways?
– Can we love him too much? If so, what are the limits and restrictions to our honouring him and praising him? ?
– What are the qualities that he? ? possesses?
– What is his position in relation to other Prophets that have come before him?
<< Sunday, 22 May 2016 , 10am – 3pm >>
“Description of Prophet Muhammad? & His Blessed Life Journey”
– Characteristics of perfection & beauty of Prophet Muhammad?
– Description of the Prophet’s physique
– The nobility of the Prophet’s lineage & upbringing
– The daily life, marriage & family life of the Prophet?
– His mercy, compassion, courage, generosity, intellect, humility, patience and outstanding character
– Early life before Prophethood
– Life in Makkah
– Life in Madinah
– Prophetic timeline and significant events of his life?
Each event is $30 inclusive of lunch & refreshments but if you register for both days, it’s only $50! Register today: http://simplyislam.sg/
You can read the bio of Shaykh Faid Muhammad Sa’id here: http://