SimplyIslam.sg presents Little Sa’im Camp, a Pre-Ramadan one-day retreat for children and teens during the school holidays. This Camp brings together Muslim kids for some fun-filled day by experiencing Islamic living during Ramadan.
This is a one-day retreat at the SimplyIslam premise, located at No. 152 Still Road Singapore 423991.
The camp will be a perfect retreat for children before Ramadhan. Participants will be learning the integrals of fasting as well as theetiquettes during the holy month of Ramadhan.
Date & Time: Wednesday 10 May 2017, 8.30 am to 4.30 pm
Venue: SimplyIslam | No. 152, Still Road, Singapore 423991 [map] Age group: 7 to 12 years (Primary 1 to Primary 6)
Camp Fees: $40 each (inclusive of lunch & tea break)
- To encourage children to fast and to love fasting!
- To memorize the intention of fasting, du’a before pre-dawn meal and other selected surah from Juz Amma.
- To learn the steps of Tarawih Prayers and Eidil Fitri Prayer.
- To learn about the origin of historic nights like Nuzul Qur’an and Lailatul Qadr.
- Students are required to bring their prayer garb/telekung as we will be performing congregational & sunnah prayers during the camp.
- For enquiries, please call 6547 4407 or email@example.com.