Don’t miss SimplyIslam’s 2nd “Our Beloved Mustafa” seminar!
Praises be to Allah, The Glorious One! Blessings and Salutations of Allah upon our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alaihi wasallam), and on his family, companions and his truthful followers.
SimplyIslam is pleased to organise the 2nd “Our Beloved Mustafa – A Seminar on the Life of Prophet Muhammad.” It will be held on Friday 25 December 2009 (9 am to 4 pm) at SimplyIslam (152 Still Road).
Understanding the life and struggle of Prophet Muhammad (s) is imperative upon every Muslim so as to develop our love for Allah’s Beloved Messenger (s). The perfection of our faith rests on our depth and sincerity of love for Prophet Muhammad (s). The “Our Beloved Mustafa” seminar aims to inspire and enhance our love for Prophet Muhammad (s) through a greater understanding of his life, struggle and sacrifice.
Download the [Seminar Brochure 2009].
Insha’Allah, the seminar will be graced by the eminent As-Sayyid As-Shaykh Afeefuddin al-Gaylani, the 19th direct descendant of the famous scholar and saint of Islam, Shaykh Abdul Qadir al-Gaylani (472-561 Hijrah).
- Habib Hassan Al-Attas (Singapore)
- Shaykh Afeefuddin Al-Gaylani (Iraq)
- Dato’ Aidit Ghazali (Malaysia)
- Ustaz Mohammed Iqbal Abdullah (Singapore)
- Bro Abdul Shakur Hadi (Singapore)
And, to enliven the love of Sayyidina Muhammad (s) in our hearts, there will also be a performance of Salawat and Qasidah by the Singapore Haqqani Ensemble.
Join us on this educational journey in expressing and enhancing our love for our Beloved Mustafa (salallahu alaihi wasallam). For enquiries, please call Sis Saira at Tel 65474407 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For details download the Seminar Brochure 2009.
- Date: Friday 25 December 2009
- Time: 9 am to 4 pm
- Venue: SimplyIslam.sg (152 Still Road) [click here for map]
- Fee: $40 early bird registration (till 15 December)
- Fee: $45 registration (16 December onwards)
- Fee includes lunch & notes. FREE GIFT of “Insan Rabbani” Dhikr/Salawat CD worth $19.90.
- Payment, by cash or cheque, can be made personally at SimplyIslam during office hours.
- For cheque payment, please issue a crossed cheque payable to As-Siddiq Centre for Islamic Studies Pte Ltd. Please write your name and contact number on the reverse side of the cheque indicating “Our Beloved Mustafa Seminar”. Please post the cheque to:
– As-Siddiq Centre for Islamic Studies Pte Ltd
– 152 Still Road
– Singapore 423991
- For payment by bank transfer: As-Siddiq Centre for Islamic Studies Pte Ltd, DBS Current Account 027-902298-1